Freitag, 28. November 2008

In our blog

I think that there is no problem in sharing our outlines because it gives us the opportunity to see "live" other student models for us to compare and reflect. On the other hand I think that some people might use that to their advantage in an other way, and copy or just rewrite someone else outline and show it as their own. Just that if their is any similarity that the teacher should notice then the person that had the outline up first that gets the credit so actually their is no point of not setting it onto our blog for our benefit. I think the teacher wants us to put them on so we can help ourselves instead of cheating ourselves to some rewritten outline. I am not dying to write anything except a new song and personally I would love to not do anything.

Keine Kommentare: